Quality Assurance Specialist
Ensures accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring telephone calls; recommending improvements.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Work with supervisors to coach agents
- High School diploma required
- Proficient in Microsoft products, especially Word and Excel
- Two years of call center customer care experience, preferably in a technical environment preferred
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Customer service skills
- Strong listening and analytical skills
- Ability to clearly communicate both written and verbally
- Proficiency in typing, with minimal mistakes
- Team oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Subject to prolonged standing or sitting
- Must be able to use headsets or other appropriate listening devices
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Bending, stooping, reaching and pulling