Call Center Supervisor
This position is responsible for delivering professional and educational assistance to employees to enroll in their company’s benefit program.
- Accurately enrolling employees (face-to-face or via telephone) in benefit programs of their choice and ensure the system accurately reflects elections
- Provide guidance on benefit plan coverage and answer employee questions pertaining to their coverage
- Conducting theamselves in a professional manner at all times and present a demeanor that portrays confidence ¦ and knowledge of the products
- Maintaining performance standards as outlined in each case file
- Reconcile daily reporting activity logs and Web results
- Prepare service tickets/discrepancy form on issues to be resolved and follow through to resolution.
Call Center Benefit Counselor requirements:
- Minimum of HS diploma, college degree considered a plus
- 1-2 years of solid work history, benefits administration experience considered a plus
- Ability to work flexible shirts
- Multi-lingual skills are highly desired.